Global Press - AAFM American Academy of Financial Management
Citations and References related to Certification Standards
and Governmental Recognitions
- GAFM sponsors an accredited law school graduate program: See: http://www.llmprogram.org/
Students who take the graduate master of laws courses can become eligible for AAFM cerification. See law school
course and exam requirements http://mastersinlaw.tjsl.edu/masters-in-law/certifications/
- AAFM recognizes Accredited Business Schools since 2003. See Press
of the worlds best known business schools, including The London Business School, INSEAD, University of
Pennsylvania, Harvard University, Yale University, Columbia University, EDHEC Business School, Warwick Business
School, and University of Toronto are among the more than 596 business schools in over 37 countries accredited
by AACSB. Click here for a complete list of accredited institutions: Accredited Institutions http://www.aacsb.edu/accreditation/accreditedmembers.asp . Taken from
- Since 2004, AAFM has direct legal agreement with US Department of Education recognized ACBSP Accreditation
Council for Business Schools and Programs. This accredited standards agreement allows for accredited courses
and exams to operate as a path to certification. http://www.acbsp.org/download.php?sid=10
- FINRA Regulatory Body - Investor Education Reference Guide Showing AAFM Certifications and Requirements -
FINRA does not sanction anyone such as: CFA, CFP, or AAFM certifications but does monitor and publish their
requirements and standards http://apps.finra.org/DataDirectory/1/prodesignations.aspx
The FINRA has publised that AAFM standards promote [[ACBSP]] and [[ACBSP]] education which represents
business schools such as Wharton, NYU, and Stanford Business schools.
- Wall Street Journal publication of certifications standards, requirements, and standards showing certain
certifications as FINRA monitored. The Wall Street Journal specifies AAFM standards of using [[ACBSP]] and
[[ACBSP]] education which represents business schools such as Yale, Harvard, and other Business schools.
- US Government References to AAFM as a major financial organization along with the SEC, FINRA and SIFMA.
- US Department of Labor listings of AAFM Certifications
*Recent mainstream media explains the AAFM certification process where AAFM promotes accredited business
school exams and education.
- eFinancialCareers News - AAFM and wealth management accreditation standards explained in media by
E-Financial Careers and Dice.com NYSE Traded Company - July 2012
- AdvisorFYI, National Underwriter News, May 2013 - AAFM accredited exam and education standards explained by
National Underwriter Summit Business Media Media. http://www.advisorfyi.com/2013/05/2940/
- NASDAQ News, Oct. 2, 2012 - article about AAFM and AAFM Accredited Certification Standards
- May 6, 2013 - AAFM Global Recognition from
the Arab League's AABFS Arab Academy of Banking and Financial Sciences. - Diplomatic Recognition
- National Law Journal - May 20, 2013, AAFM programs such as CWM
Chartered Wealth Manager
law school courses and programs featured in this article http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNLJ.jsp?id=1202600579983&slreturn=20130509171107
Citations and Information for Accuracy.
- Here are signed and dated copies of both the CFP and CFA -
Co-Existence agreements authored by the General Counsels of each organization.
- a) CFA Institute's legal agreement with AAFM
- Dated and Signed by Supervising Gen. Counsel Sharon Glover on Jan. 5th, 2004. Acknowledged by CFA
Counsel/Jeannie Anderson b) CFP Board's legal Agreement dated and signed with
AAFM - Dated and Signed Nov. 26, 2002 by CFP Counsel Jennie McQuade
- The AAFM Provides Advisor consent documents for ALL of the
Honorary Professors or Experts who allowed their names to be listed on the AAFM websites as Advisors: such as
Mr. Gold and Dr. Harvey. a) Written consent
document from Dr. Harvey - See: http://aafm.us/harvey.pdf Accepted/Dated. Monday, March 31, 2003
9:34 AM b) Written consent document from Mr. Gold - See:
http://aafm.us/jacobgold.pdf Accepted/Dated Monday, November 27, 2006
- Here is public documentation that CFP and CFA actually
recognize AAFM Certifications for specific PDU or CE credits.a) CFP Board Financial Planning Board Canada See: http://www.fpsc.ca/ce-course-providers b) CFA Member credits for continuing education from AAFM -
Website c: Also, the 2 contracts in number 1
above itemize both CFA and CFPs legal agreements with AAFM.
- 4) AAFM has specific legal terms on it's websites showing how we
have the largest group of professors and professionals on our advisory council.
* AAFM ® Global Board recognizes all members of the professional council
as honorary advisors.
- The Wall Street Journal evidences financial organizations and
their certification standards including AAFM. The WSJ states that AAFM is a FINRA monitored
organization with government recognized accreditation and assessment standards such as ACBSP and
Sources: www.FINRA.org and www.WSJ.com
- AAFM has certification programs offered direct from an Accredited
Law School Program - TJSL ABA Accredited Law School's graduate program where the AAFM joint alliance graduate
educational "DOE ABA governmental recognized" programs are publicly available http://mastersinlaw.tjsl.edu/program-overview/certifications.asp
* The TJSL Law School provides a Post-Juris Doctorate LLM Curriculum Online.
This is the first post-doctorate LLM Program of its kind online which can also lead to AAFM® certification and
continuation may allow for a ABA recognized Law Degree. AAFM® and its
accredited program graduate courses in the USA have the highest graduate educational standards in the
- The AAFM Legal Counsel Disclosed to the WSJ reporters that the AAFM
is in direct contractual agreement with Accreditation
Agencies for Business School Programs.
- Thus, AAFM certification can be obtained from completing programs and exams
from "Double Accredited Business Schools" The Wall Street Journal references the double accredited
standards in the article.
- CFP Asia recognizes AAFM USA Certified Members who also hold the
CWM Chartered Wealth Manager Designation - See Exemption http://www.ifphk.org/pdf/Publications/afp-leaflet-web.pdf
- The Wall Street Journals reference guide evidences and
recognizes the AAFM accredited program education as a path to certification. See ACBSP Accreditation Council for Business Schools and