AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management ®
Certifying Board & Accreditation Council
The AAFM ® Board is the 1st to articulate directly with accreditation agencies, double accredited & government recognized business schools, Accredited Law Schools, and MBA programs worldwide for higher standards..
AAFM ® Continuing Education - Good Standing
Annually, each AAFM charter holder and board certification holder should complete 15 hours or more of continuing education CE credits. Contained below is a list of education that counts toward CE credits with the AAFM. 15 hours would be equivalent to a 2 day seminar or conference event. Members receive 1 point or credit for 1 equivalent hour of recognized training.
- Members may complete one of the below or a combination to fulfill their annual requirements:
- The AAFM Approved Annual Congress counts for full CE Credit. This is a Full 2 day event that counts for 15 hours.
- Attendance of 15 or more hours of approved education for lawyers or CPAs. (2 days of training)
- 15 Hours of executive education from an AACSB accredited business school (i.e. or one full graduate course would count)
- Attend of our Global Economic and Wealth Management Summit or similar events, or
- Attend a recognized training program conducted by AACSB, ACBSP, IIFM, AABFS, AAFMLA, BSI, Kaplan, Dearboard, or one of our many degree, training providers globally.
- Attend a course with the law school: http://www.llmprogram.org/aafm.html