AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management ®
Certifying Board & Accreditation Council
The AAFM ® Board is the 1st to articulate directly with accreditation agencies, double accredited & government recognized business schools, Accredited Law Schools, and MBA programs worldwide for higher standards..
AAFM ® Certification Requirements
AAFM ® Public Requirements for Certification - AAFM is The First to have "Double Accredited" Government Sanctioned education and a Path To Earning Professional Designation, Certification and Chartered Status.
Requirement of Membership and Certification by AAFM ® - AAFM is "The First Graduate Certification Body and accreditation council to directly sanction double-accredited government-recognized accredited degree-programs and education"
We require qualifications such as two of the following:
- An ABA AACSB, ACBSP, or Equis Accredited Financial, Investment, Accounting, Tax or Economics Related Degree. 3-5 + years of professional experience.
- Must have a government recognized degree: OLicenses, Degree, MBA/MASTERS or Law Degree, PhD, CPA, Recognized Designations, & specialization work, or
- Complete a related degree with an AAFM approved and accredited university program. APPROVED PROGRAMS
- Complete ONLINE Executive Certification Training Programs with the Law School: http://www.llmprogram.org/aafm.html
- CLICK FOR: LIST OF AAFM APPROVED DOUBLE ACCREDITED GOVERNMENT RECOGNIZED DEGREES
- APPLY Now if you have Earned Qualifying Graduate Degrees or Government Licenses.